- Primary Job Creation – Mesquite Region Economic Development is committed to creating primary jobs that support a great quality of life. Primary jobs create a product or service that is sold out of the area resulting in the creation of wealth.
- Business Recruitment – Mesquite Region Economic Development actively works to market all of our local assets to national and international markets to provide quality jobs to our residents.
- Business Retention – Businesses, both new and existing, often have a need to find training, funding and other resources to encourage prosperity and growth. Mesquite Region Economic Development provides these and many other business resources.
- Business Mentoring – As trends and business tools change in the field of economic development, Mesquite Region Economic Development helps Mesquite stay informed and up to date. Mesquite Region Economic Development works with organizations throughout the City of Mesquite and the Virgin and Moapa Valleys to share information that supports overall economic development and economic wealth in the region.
- Our Network – Our board represents a strong mix of business leaders and innovators in the Mesquite area business world. Mesquite Region Economic Development collaborates with other organizations to identify issues that need support and quickly rally to bring the right people and resources to the table.
MOVING FORWARD - YOUR INVESTMENT AT WORK
The board and staff of the Mesquite Region Economic Development continually strive to be your economic development professionals. We are committed to using current trends and techniques to maintain a highly professional organization and we strive to swiftly respond to our investors and the community.
Mesquite Region Economic Development is classified by the IRS as a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization, or investments are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. They may be deductible as trade or business expenses if ordinary and necessary in the conduct of the taxpayer’s business. Mesquite Region Economic Development does not participate in lobbying activities. Please consult your tax advisor for the deductibility of your investments.
Ready to get started?
contact us today.
We’re excited to hear from you. Contact our office by filling out the form below.